This week I know 2 people who got engaged (not to each other), 1 who got married and 1 who found out she is pregnant. All these life events happening around me got me thinking about what I accomplished this week:
- Sucked at football
- Bought "The Muppet Show: Season 1" on DVD
- Allergy shots
- Came in late to work every day
- Saw the Indians lose
- Accidentally stabbed myself in the eye
- Stuffed myself with stir fry from Mongolian BBQ
- Sucked at volleyball
- Accidentally scratched my forehead
- Made fun of Diane
- Wished harm on every single person on the road
- Wore grandma shoes to work (today)
- Got up on a rolling desk chair to inspect my bathroom fan because of a "scary noise" and almost immediately fell to the ground because the chair rolled out from underneath me
In addition to all of this I had not one but two migraines. Who's list is longer? No-good luck with your marriages and babies I'm just saying it sounds like that's all you can handle at one time. Some of us are just better multitaskers I guess.
P.S. Holy crap, "Lost". Look when I watch the show I am already at extremely high stress levels, okay? There was absolutely no need to throw the shark in there. Are you trying to kill me?