Monday, November 02, 2009

Update on my first couple weeks with King Nano

Number of songs: 1,771

Space free: 7.17 GB (God I love you King Nano)

#1 most played song so far: "Photograph" - Def Leppard (obviously)

#2 most played song: "Defying Gravity" - Original Cast Recording of "Wicked" (I am part gay man)

#3 most played song: "Fader" - The Temper Trap (everyone listen to The Temper Trap immediately)

Time I spent loading George Michael/Wham! songs onto it tonight: 1 hour

# of times I've listened to "Everything She Wants" by Wham! since I downloaded it: approximately 17

How awesome is that song on a scale of 1-10, 10 being most awesome: approximately 17

How much do I want to add an exclamation point to my name so I'm known as Sarah!: a really lot

# of Shia LaBeouf movies I watched today: 1 (Transformers 2)

# of times I changed the batteries in my smoke alarms and after testing them couldn't figure out how to get them to stop beeping: 4

# of Halloween decorations I own that I realized today contain a misspelling: 1 (Autumn Greetngs)

How much do I want to see the new Sandra Bullock movie, "The Blind Side": so effing much

How often do I cry when the preview for that movie is on: every time

When did I buy a ticket for "New Moon": last week

How old am I again: 32

When did this King Nano list go off the rails: Right around Wham!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel too silly...I'm 32, and bought my New Moon tickets a month ago...to the midnight show. I say that I got them for my daughters, but every time I say that, I'm lying.
We will be tailgating New Moon while the kids stand in line.
And thanks for all the stories!! They keep me entertained during work!!

~~LP in Austin

The Velveteen said...

I CANNOT wait to see that movie either. I forgot how much I loved her until I watched The Proposal, which I have no shame in admitting I hit play again as soon as it was over. Love her.

Amity said...

Also have cried both of the times I've seen the trailer for the new Sandra Bullock movie...

Anonymous said...

I CRIED at the previews in theater for the "BlindSide". Agh - in tears. at. the. previews.