Some things we need to talk about:
1. So I don't particularly miss having my mind fucked every week by "Lost", but I do miss doing my recaps. And I miss Matthew Fox on my tv with a stubbly beard. There are still some good shows on, but not like that one, right? I think "The Event" is testing me to see just how little I can care about characters in a TV show. I had to let that one go as I realized a couple weeks ago in the middle of an episode, 'Hey you know what? I just really don't give a shit.' I am still loving "Hawaii Five-0". I think this is for several reasons: 1) It's a procedural drama on CBS-the old people's network, and I am old now, 2) I like cop shows, 3) Just...he's so hot. Alex O'Loughlin is seriously just so so hot. And I love "Cougar Town", "Modern Family" and "Community". They're all so effing hysterical. Seriously I will marry Troy on "Community". He is perfect every single week.
2. Ryan Reynold and Scarlett Johansson, right?? In my mind they never really made sense which is an intelligent and kind thing to say seeing as I don't know either of them at all. But I mean I will still sit here and judge them from my recliner while eating York Peppermint Patties. Anyway, she seems blah. He seems perfect in every single way imaginable. So...inevitable?
3. Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron!! This is SHOCKING! Also, kids, what are you doing breaking up at the same time as Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson? You need better timing if you want to be on the cover of a magazine.
4. Tell me you guys are watching "The Sing Off". Because it is amazing. I was obsessed with it last season, and I am so happy it's back. Fellow viewers, the old timers should not be on this show, right? Jerry whatever his name is? He's like an actual Motown singer. How is this fair that now he gets to be on an amateur competition? The judges never say anything bad to him because he's like some legend or something. Whatever! Get an actual record deal and let some younger kids just starting out win this! Also the full group version of "Use Somebody" last week was so good I almost peed. Who's with me? I can't stop talking about it.
5. Tonight we went to see Straight No Chaser in concert. If you ever get the chance to see them, do it. They are so talented and really funny and entertaining. Plus guys who can sing are hot. Oh also if you have the chance, start drinking vodka at 3:30pm and then continue to drink vodka and wine until the concert starts. Because that's what I did, and now I have same day hangover (SDH). SDH doesn't feel good, but that's somewhat offsetted by the fact that, deep inside, I know it's really funny.