Wednesday, May 26, 2010

For real, it's coming

Okay so I was not home all night Monday or tonight so I still don't have my Lost recap done. Sorry! Tomorrow for sure. In the meantime, did you know that in the original version of "Lost", Michael Keaton was supposed to play Jack Shephard, the hero, and he was supposed to die halfway through the pilot?

So this is our original Jack Shephard:


















But I thought they meant this guy:


















Michael McKean. And I was like what. the. eff. Can you imagine? I mean either way it's weird and horrible, but at least Michael Keaton was Batman. Between that and the fact that Sawyer was supposed to be played by Forest Whitaker, Lost could've been a very different show. Plus Drew was like, "That is one weirdo love triangle with Kate."

Quick, pick one:

































It totally looks like they are really in a forest. Thanks, MS Paint!

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

Lenny wouldve made a better jack than batman.

but then i wouldnt have lusted over him for 6 years. i wouldve had to be a sawyer fan. unless forest whitaker played him. i mean hes a great actor but...its not cus of his looks ifyaknowhatimean

Unknown said...

That would've left Jin, Sayid, or Desmond as the remaining heart-throb. 100 times out of 100, my vote is for Desmond. I have LOTSA man love for him.