Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Maybe I don't need you to post every single thought as you have it

It actually feels like three people are simultaneously smashing my head in with sledgehammers right now so I pre-apologize for my brevity.  And also ugh, you guys.  This Arizona shooting is just...ugh.  It's so depressing.  I needed a break from reality.  So I just spent an hour reading Your Status is Annoying.  I am totally obsessed with this site, and I found out it's run by a Clevelander which makes me very proud.  It compiles real life annoying Facebook statuses.  Come on-we all have friends on Facebook whose statuses are literally the worst.  Well thanks to this site, you have a chance to take anonymous revenge by sending the offender's worst statuses to be posted and mocked for the entire world to see.  Awesome.  I wish I had thought of it.  A warning: There's a good chance you'll be truly saddened by the butchering of the English language by some of our society's younger members.  We're doomed.  That is essentially what I'm trying to say.  Our future is going to hell in a handbasket.  However, that may not matter since...

...the world is for sure ending, right? Birds falling from the sky, thousands of fish suddenly dying, floods in Australia, ice storms in the south. I mean this is it. Time to complete those bucket lists, gang.  The end is



P.S.  Are Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds dating?  Is this really happening?  I should be more outraged on behalf of Scarlett since they literally just announced their divorce-you know female solidarity and all-but I can't help it.  I am super excited.  Sandy and Ryan might be the cutest pairing ever.  I mean besides me and Ryan.

4 comments:

The Velveteen said...

DId you really just throw Bill Nye the Science Guy in there for alliteration?

You never cease to amaze me

Johnny Virgil said...

Ah, now it makes sense. At first I thought "The end is Tim Allen? What?"

Unknown said...

Nye-ce.

The Velveteen said...

OH BOOM, Sarah S coming in strong with a zinger!