Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Sumpin' New

Today I sent this to a coworker in response to an email she sent me with some information I needed:
























I really think it's only a matter of time until I'm running this place.

P.S. Gary Coleman? Dennis Hopper? What is happening?

P.P.S. For real what the eff is up with this oil spill. I mean COME ON. How come my car can sense when I am nearby, but we somehow can't figure out how to stop oil from pouring into the ocean? Don't worry, though. James Cameron is on the case. My suggestion? Rock cork.

4 comments:

Fizzgig said...

i think its a government scam to make us all have to drive prius's.

i somehow find a way to blame everything on reasons to increase gas prices.

there wont be enough oil to make gas, and so gas will go up to $5 a gallon, and then obama will make us all buy smart cars. It doesnt matter if you cant afford it. unless your unemployed, then you get one free.

I'm a little bitter these days. I should probably not leave the house.

Anonymous said...

I like to use this one in response to emails:

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/stickaforkinit/lol_cat-12926.jpg

Anonymous said...

Just because the company is called British Petroleum, you're not allowed to hate us, right?

Go here though: http://paulrademacher.com/oilspill/# to see the impact of the spill. Urgh.

Bridget Callahan said...

Random fact learned from VH1s best Hip Hop countdown...

Coolio is going bald and that's why he always wears hats now with the spiky thing just sticking out the top.

That is all.