Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back on land

Dear sharks,

Sorry you didn't get to bite off one of my legs last week. I know you were looking forward to it. I guess you'll just have to eat some surfer or something. Awww-too bad for you. Losers.

Your friend (not),
Sarah

P.S. Ahahahaha-just kidding. I'm not taunting you, I swear. Please don't eat me.

What's up, my babies? Did you miss me? Oh-well could you at least pretend that you did? Sheesh.

Here's a question: how do 4 white people go on a Carribean cruise for 5 days and still come back pale ass white? Could somebody please tell me how that's possible? Wait, I take that back-3 white people. My dad burnt his face off. Literally.

It's going to take me a little while to get organized with some cruise posts, but here's something to get you started.

Our boat was a little smaller than I expected. And to be honest I thought it might be in better shape.


















Just kidding. This is our actual ship. It was really nice, and Leonardo DiCaprio was on it!!


















Not for long, though.



















Goddammit, Sarah. You had to do a Titanic joke, didn't you. Sorry, guys. I've been gone for a while so I need to ease back into the funny.

Okay that's all I have for you tonight. More to come. Oh except I'll leave you with this. This was an actual boat we saw at the Cayman Islands.



















I'm not sure whose design this was, but lawn chairs on a piece of metal does not a boat make. Just FYI.

P.S. Did you guys watch the Golden Globes? I just want to say with 100% sincerity that if Steve Carell wanted me to have his babies, I totally would.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay...i miss my sarah...you better be around this weekend for some live time. -steph

John said...

goddammit steph, I've been refreshing this emeffer every 5 seconds so I could be first to comment. I hate you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!! Yay!

Unknown said...

Yay, you're back! I've been waiting for your opinion on the Brangelina baby. You know who sucked on the Golden Globes? Geena backfat Davis.

Gordon said...

Sarah, Good to have you back, I've gotten quite bored with reading my own, uninteresting blog for the last few days.

SLC UP- Geena backfat Davis? Apparently snorting Propel out your nose hurts...thanks for teaching me that lesson.....

Kaycee said...

Welcome back! I will be cruising soon myself. Only 30 days. Don't know if I can do 7 whole days without the dogs. Scarry! Ahhhh! Glad your back. Why is everyone killing off leo?

Whitney Duvall said...

This is the first time we've left a comment on your blog but we read your blog regularly and regularly pee our pants. Good to know that you came back from your trip with all limbs intact... Sarah 1, Sharks 0.