Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I think I'm still a little hungover

This past weekend was my sister's bachelorette party in Put in Bay. I am still trying to piece together the events so I can write a somewhat cohesive post about what happened. Here's what I can say so far: it was freaking awesome, we drank martinis and none of us can run for public office after the pictures we took with the inflatable doll.

In the meantime, this morning when John walked into our building, one of the security guards was on the phone and John heard his end of the conversation:

"Ok..... it's a naked man? He's fully nude? And is he still inside the branch?"

Sometimes I love this effing place.

4 comments:

Fizzgig said...

put in bay makes for the best drunken night stories!!!

Sassy Blondie said...

Posting of said pictures is a must!

Susel said...

sounds like what a great night should be! :)

Anonymous said...

hey where are you? i've been silently stalking your blog, and now i'm in love, and in need of more!! :) You are hilarious and real, please keep it coming!