Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thank you for being a friend

Well the wedding was awesome, but I still have not recovered nor have I been near a computer for a week. I just hopped on my Crackberry to say that I am so sad about Estelle Getty passing away. You guys know how much I love "Golden Girls" so I am taking this pretty hard. All I want to do is go home and watch it all day long-like I do when I "work" from home.

I will leave you with this line from Sophia which I saw on a clip this morning. She's talking about how she's getting old.

"How many life challenges do I have left? Trying to get across the street before the 'Don't Walk' sign comes on? Trying not to fall sleep on the john? Hoping I'm on the john?"

I love you, Estelle Getty! Rest in peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, this is dan from the beach in St. Pete, used to live in Berea, and I finally did it....read every single post. you truly are the funniest girl on these here interwebs.....go tribe, browns, etc.

Torrence said...

"Picture it, Sicily, 1935....."

There is a little hole in my heart that can only be filled by Sophia-isms