Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chris Brown, I am not "With You"

You guys, it is embarassing how upset I am about the Chris Brown abuse allegations. I've made no secret of my love for Chris Brown, and I'm so disappointed that instead of being the sweet and polite young man I thought he was, he now appears to be a woman-beater. It is not okay to hit a woman (or a man for that matter, ladies). It is especially not okay to hit my Rihanna. Whatever love I feel for Chris Brown, I feel tenfold for Rihanna. I'm pretty sure if she got to know me we'd be BFF. Then she would write a song about me, and it would obviously be awesome because she is awesome and then she would take me to the Grammy's next year because our song would be #1, and she would want her BFF and inspiration by her side. Wait-I think I'm getting ahead of myself here. My point is...I am so sad right now. More than is normal for someone my age/level of mental stability.

P.S. This might make me a bad person, but this in no way dampens my love for the song "Forever". Let's be clear that doesn't mean I am endorsing domestic violence. It's like how I love the song "Ignition" by R. Kelly yet am totally against peeing on little girls.

4 comments:

Jesslyn said...

Did you hear about his step-father trying to kill himself, but he missed his brain and ended up hitting his eye or something and became blind?!

Not only should you never beat your S.O., but when your S.O. is Rhianna? Bitch is fabulous- I think he may be in some trouble.

Erin Jeannine said...

Can I get a toot-toot? Can I get a beep-beep? If we could only like songs by upstanding citizens, I'd be listening to Celine Dion. And then I'd have to kill myself, and I would totally miss and just go blind instead. You are allowed to separate the music from the person.

Fizzgig said...

has this been confirmed yet? last i heard that chris fella had some other chick in his car who he was fighting with? I think he cheated on her, and then they got in a fight but i think he beat up the other woman.

Of course, this still makes him a woman beater.

Celebrity doesnt save you from being a dickhead. hello? Brad pitt? He broke my heart and all the katrina houses he builds isnt gonna change my mind.

midwestgrrl said...

Well, Ignition is the best song in the history of music, so that's why you like it. Hold your head high.