Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 2005 Recap

Well another Christmas has come and gone. As usual, mine was amazing. I'm lucky enough to have all 4 of my grandparents still with me, and I got to see them all this year. That was definitely the best part of this year's holiday. Plus at dinner on Saturday my grandma said the sentence, "He has nuts coming out of his ears." And it was awesome.

On Friday my sister called me from Target and asked me if I needed anything while she was there. I told her what I needed and she wrapped it up and gave it to me for Christmas. As a result, this was my first Christmas present this year:















I'm not even going to act like I wasn't a little excited about it. As far as the rest of the presents I received are concerned, I made out like a friggin' bandit. I'm so spoiled it's ridiculous. So thank you Mom, Dad, Diane, Grandpas and Grandmas. Thank you so so much.

On Christmas day I attempted to help in the kitchen. Here's how that turned out:










I know the picture is blurry, but basically what you're looking at is my bleeding hand after I sliced it with a serrated bread knife.

I only got one thing that I wish I could return. And that's a major cold. I am finally sick. I knew it would happen after I was bragging to everyone that I hadn't gotten sick yet. Thankfully, the sickness held out until I was on vacation. And when I say 'thankfully' I mean that in the most sarcastic way possible. Goddamn common cold and your ill-timed arrival. You suck.

Anyway, I hope you all had wonderful holidays/weekends. I hope it was at least half as great as mine. I am off again tomorrow, and I have big plans. They involve watching my "Friends" DVDs and overdosing on Advil Cold & Sinus. Awesome!!

P.S. To the fuckers (yes I said the eff word) who did what you did to Gerbs and Shannon on CHRISTMAS DAY: I can't wait till you get what's coming to you. A-holes.

5 comments:

danielle said...

oh no...what happened to gerbs and shannon?

John said...

merry christmas pal. Did you get an ipod?

Unknown said...

Merry belated Christmas! Yeah, what happened? I don't know these people but I'm curious nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Spending Christmas with all four of your grandparents is wonderful. I miss doing that.

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I'm sad that I wasn't able to come up to Cleveland this year, but I'll see you in two weeks!!!!

Love you!