Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Random thoughts for April 4th

- I get my horoscope emailed to me everyday from Astrocenter, and every once in a while they send along other emails trying to get you to buy stuff off their site. I came in this morning, and the subject line on the first email in my inbox was "Find true love in this lifetime". Hey-thanks for the vote of confidence, Astrocenter. This is encouraging.

- Tom Cruise on upcoming wedding plans with Katie: "First the baby, then the film. Then, in summer, we want to get married. I won't let this woman get away." Nothing about that last sentence is creepy or alarming.

- My family and I went to look at open houses on Sunday, and this one house we went to was gorgeous, but it was in a shady neighborhood (i.e., 300lb lady in a mumu with her ta-tas almost coming out of the armholes sitting out in front of her house lined with fake plastic tulips). Even all the other people at the open house were shady. When we were leaving, a mullet family was walking up the driveway. Mullet Dad took one look at the garage and said, "Well, I know where I'm storin' my Camaro." I don't know, Mullet Dad-1985 maybe?

6 comments:

russ said...

A garage? That's for the $200 Chevette your son has to fix up so he can drive to his (eighth) prom. The Camaro gets stored on the blocks in the front yard, just like always.

Unknown said...

Tom Cruise is like the guy you adore from far away, but then once you get him he's like the plague.

Anonymous said...

I love this post. I can see the family.

Anonymous said...

I think Tom Cruise is getting creepy. He most likely is working on the mullet and has a Camero (which he has given a name) stashed somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Dude, check it: http://www.thetailsection.com/uploaded_images/cleanwall-707484.jpg

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kimsphotos/lost/243bfbf3.jpg

Johnny Sapphire said...

I want you to be my new best friend.