Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I dedicate this post to my friend Amy

Amy, after attending your lovely wedding a few weeks ago I have a few things I would like to say to you.

1. Thank you so much for inviting us and for letting us be a part of your special day. Everything was beautiful, and we had an absolute blast.

2. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. We are drunks, and we are poor. That is the only explanation I can offer for this:














Okay and you should also know that this:














plus this:




















= me in a train. A dance train or "that which I so violently oppose". So you can't be too mad at me, right? Dance train?

Also we ended up spending a ton of money anyway. I'm not sure, but it might have something to do with the fact that Diane kept buying drinks for everyone within a 25 foot radius. Please don't be mad. We love you. You are pretty.

3. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You mean so much to me, and I hope you are happy forever!

P.S. You were a beautiful bride:


















Completely unrelated P.P.S.: FUCKIN' SAINTS! The Eagles? Seriously??

2 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Ah, the tub-o-beer. It's been a while since I've seen one of those. Thanks for the flashbacks.

Adam said...

Dammit! Why are all the good ones taken?!? Will I never find myself a bride like that?