Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I can't leave the E! Online site

I'm supposed to be blogging about tailgating at Ohio State, but I'm having trouble starting. I'll work on that tonight. Also, let's be honest, I'm having trouble seeing past the fact that Katie actually married Tom. I feel like we've lost her completely now. Have you seen pictures of her? She is a shell of her former self. The Joey Potter we all knew and loved is gone, and this pretty cyborg has taken her place. So sad.

I realize I haven't mentioned the Britney and K-Fed divorce, but that's because I lived by the motto: "Nothing is certain in life except death and taxes and Britney is going to divorce K-Fed someday." Seriously. This isn't news. It's what was supposed to happen. If it's true K-Fed found out via text message, that only makes it all the better because of course Britney would dump him via text message. She's a perpetual 12 year old. That's what you do when you're 12-you write a note. Ah Britney, come back to us now please. I need more songs like "Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman".

Um you guys should watch the video of Kramer from Seinfeld at one of his stand up gigs going on a racist tirade. He got heckled by some black guys and lost his effing mind. It's insane. Who does he think he is-Mel Gibson? He forgot one key element-he didn't call anyone 'sugartits'. I'm sure it was just an oversight, but it was a costly one if he is trying to one-up Mel. Better luck next time, Kramer.

3 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

It was sad to watch Michael floundering, then falling into the pit of absolute dispair by arguing with the audience.

He should have just told amusing stories about Jerry for his act and everything would have been fine.

Anonymous said...

I am all about celebrity gossip.
Kramer! What happened to you? I woulda never thunk it about him.

Look, with all the money that Britney has, could the girl get a good weave, for once in her life? It looks like a rat's nest! Pay up some money and get a good weave!

Poor, poor, Katie.......what else can you say? And I'm sorry, but suri looks.......strange.

Carly said...

if "Kate" and Tom actually got married in LA (which, legally they did) why bother with the whole "fly everyone to a castle on the other side of the world" thing?