Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My horoscope today

Seriously it's about time you guys started pitching in and cleaning up my house. I'm tired of avoiding doing it by myself.

"Members of your household, including you, Sarah, might have been letting chores around the home slide and the idea of getting them done may seem a bit too much for you to bear. Yet the spirit of sacrifice may get the best of you, and you might try to do it all yourself. Don't! Ask for help. Others are as responsible for household tasks as you are, and you aren't doing anyone any favors by working too hard."

4 comments:

Skeezix said...

I will come help clean only if you provide alcohol. Ask any of my friends, they can convince me to do just about anything if they dangle a six pack of beer in my face.

Anonymous said...

That's some mighty specific horoscope you got there.

Anonymous said...

Seriously did your horoscope come out of the Good Housekeeping magazine

Sassy Blondie said...

That's a truly sad lil horoscope, Sarah! :)