However, this is Hollywood so there is no way this will last very long, and when it ends I fully expect Ben to come running to me as I am his chosen one, and we are meant to be. I am the obvious choice over Jennifer Garner. Don't believe me? Check this out.
Things I have that Jennifer Garner doesn't have:
- Fat Roll
- 2 bedroom apartment with no air conditioning
- A job at a financial services institution
- Credit card debt
- Def Leppard t-shirt
- Absolutely no martial arts skills whatsoever
- Varicose veins
- Almost all the seasons of "Friends"
- A 36" television (beat that, Garner)
- A car that's rear windshield wiper is stuck straight up
- "The Goonies" on VHS and DVD
P.S. On a completely unrelated note, last night I saw an ad on ABC for "Sweet Home Alabama". They're going to be airing it on Sunday or something only this is how they advertised it: "Grey's Anatomy's Patrick Dempsey and Boston Legal's Candice Bergen and Rhona Mitra...with Reese Witherspoon in "Sweet Home Alabama"!" Are you kidding me? The movie IS Reese Witherspoon, and she gets a lousy "with Reese Witherspoon" after spouting off those three names? I know they are trying to point out that actors from two of their shows are in the movie, but honestly-that is horrible. Plus Rhona Mitra was in the movie for maybe 3 and a half minutes. Oh and there was no mention of Josh Lucas-the other lead. Nice, ABC. You whore. (I still love you, though).