Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Please don't step on it

I couldn't fall asleep last night so I started watching "Kill Bill: Vol. 2". Then I saw Uma Thurman cut out Daryl Hannah's eyeball, drop it on the ground and begin to step on it (I changed the channel before any squishing took place).

Now I will never sleep again. Also I can't walk without looking down on the ground for eyeballs. You know-just in case someone lost one. This has seriously disrupted my work. And by "my work" I mean "my blogging".

4 comments:

Torrence said...

Uh yeah, what the eff was that all about?! I have a friend who is terrified of eye injuries. Her worst fear in THE WORLD is getting a paper cut in the eye, weird I know. But if she ever saw that movie, she would have an aneurism, or however the eff you spell that.

Anonymous said...

I knew there was a reason that I've never seen that movie.

Kaycee said...

This is like yesterday at work, one of the guys came back from the potty and told me there was a cockroach about 2 inches long inthe mens room. I called maintenance, and said I wanted to see this sucker. They went and couldn't find him. Now I am constantly wondering where he went...is he crawling in my purse right now.....EWWWWWW

jiji said...

brilliant movie......brilliantly gross........an that i figure would be taken as a compliment..