Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Please don't step on it

I couldn't fall asleep last night so I started watching "Kill Bill: Vol. 2". Then I saw Uma Thurman cut out Daryl Hannah's eyeball, drop it on the ground and begin to step on it (I changed the channel before any squishing took place).

Now I will never sleep again. Also I can't walk without looking down on the ground for eyeballs. You know-just in case someone lost one. This has seriously disrupted my work. And by "my work" I mean "my blogging".

5 comments:

Tigerlily said...

Uh yeah, what the eff was that all about?! I have a friend who is terrified of eye injuries. Her worst fear in THE WORLD is getting a paper cut in the eye, weird I know. But if she ever saw that movie, she would have an aneurism, or however the eff you spell that.

~jess~ said...

I knew there was a reason that I've never seen that movie.

Charlotte said...

That was one of the best parts! lol

Oh, that girl. said...

This is like yesterday at work, one of the guys came back from the potty and told me there was a cockroach about 2 inches long inthe mens room. I called maintenance, and said I wanted to see this sucker. They went and couldn't find him. Now I am constantly wondering where he went...is he crawling in my purse right now.....EWWWWWW

i_thEndhEe_ti_cry_cisCo said...

brilliant movie......brilliantly gross........an that i figure would be taken as a compliment..