Friday, June 24, 2005

What 5 Things do you miss about your childhood?

I was totally tagged by Violet. I had a feeling she's wanted to tag me for a while now. I mean come on it was pretty obvious. Plus I overheard her say in reference to me "I'd like to tag that ass".

Whoa sorry, Violet. That whole paragraph up there was totally uncalled for. Okay let's get right down to it (my commentary is in red-don't copy this part of it):

Tagged by Violet at Forward Motion

But first the rules to this meme game:

Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog's name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.

1. End Of The World
2. so anyway...
3. both hands
4. Forward Motion
5. Okay Seriously [most awesome blog ever]

Next: select new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate). [I struggled with this. I wanted to tag everyone, but would that make me a slut? So I chose to go lesbian and tag some hot ladies.]

1. I probably hate you
2. Hells Bells
3. Life as an urban princess

Your turn:

1. Daily beatings
2. Becoming a child prostitute at age 4.
3. No presents on Christmas

Okay I better get serious before my mom starts to cry. For real this time...

1. Having the summers off
2. Going to the pool all day every day and never changing out of my bathing suit ever.
3. 4th of July at my grandparents' in Upper Arlington
4. Easter egg hunts in DeGraff
5. Vacations with my parents (I'm being serious about this. P.S. Car bingo rules)

3 comments:

Gordon said...

"2. Becoming a child prostitute at age 4."

I hate you so much. And yet, that's amazing

armalicious said...

You freaking crack me up.

Anonymous said...

i love car bingo!