Friday, August 05, 2005

At some point I am going to have to grow up

But it won't be this weekend.

We are making our annual trek to Put In Bay Island, OH. PIB is an island on Lake Erie that's about an hour and a half drive and a 20 minute ferry ride away. We go every year and stay in a cabin which we ultimately destroy. If you take a look at their web site, it would seem Put In Bay is a great place to take the family. And it is. When we are not there. When we are there this is usually how things end up:



It's not pretty is it. For those of you with a sharp eye, you are right-that is not me. That is my baby sister. She really makes us proud. I don't even think we know that guy. Just kidding. That's her boyfriend Drew. Can't you tell by his hot ass? That's our friend T in the background. There are tons of pictures of his naked ass floating around, but I will not post those here for the sake of your eyesight.

At any rate, I hope you all have great weekends. Pray for my liver.

3 comments:

Erik Holtan said...

Wow,
What a way to shake off New Orleans, but to get fueled up the next weekend right?
Have fun, and watch where you bite!

Anonymous said...

I'm back. Newish name. New blog.

Rob Seifert said...

I guess you now have the photographic evidence to call your sister an assmunch. Use it carefully... Chuckle

RCS