2. Topher Grace should be in every movie.
3. Today Rachael Ray made a frittata (not to be confused with Nelly Furtado), and twice she used the word "eggscellent" to describe it. Listen, Rachael, I love you, but I will not hesitate to kill you.
4. The biggest surprises in the news today are as follows:
- Another Bachelorette fairy tale comes crashing down
- The Cos is a pig
- The Pope apparently wasn't in the hospital before today
5. Bathroom observations
- At my first visit in the morning, someone went into the stall next to me and started--how can I say this gently so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities--diarrheaing all over the goddamn place. I'm sorry to have to tell you that, but you are not the one who had to hear it so quit your whining. Let's just say I didn't finish zipping up my pants before I ran out of the stall.
- On my second visit in the afternoon, 3 out of the 4 stalls I went into had unflushed toilets. Seriously, ladies, let's share our work accomplishments, not our bathroom "accomplishments".
- On the way back to my desk after the second visit, I saw a girl in a pretty blue skirt and a nice white shirt and what can only be described as a furry black tophat. I just really don't know what to say about that.