Friday, January 28, 2005

1000

Oh my God, you guys. I am 9 unique users away from hitting 1,000 on my counter. Do you know what that means? That means that the 10 people who read this have gone to my site 100 times each since I started this blog!!

By the way, I want to thank the people who left me nice comments on my post yesterday. You guys are awesome. I would like to hug all of you, but since I can't I am going to get drunk tomorrow night and say a toast for you.

One more thing, yesterday a lady got on the elevator and said, "Hi!" really loud, and I said, "Hello!" Then she looked at me and laughed because she wasn't talking to me. She was on her hands-free mobile. Goddammit. Although, she was also holding the phone so I think she might not get the whole concept of "hands-free". At any rate, I hate that lady, and if I see her again, I will undo her french braid so help me God.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Darn, I'm only 996.

(I started my counter a BIT above zero and Jim is still making fun of me for it) But now I don't know how to reset it to what I think it really is!