Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My awesome CD

So I can dial into work from Diane's place, and I went over there last night to get some work done (loser) so of course the only thing I got accomplished was making an awesome CD (legally*). Check this out:

1. "Southern Cross" - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
2. "You are the Woman" - Firefall (thanks to Mufflet for bringing this song back into my life)
3. "Bizarre Love Triangle" - New Order (this is my current cell phone ringer)
4. "Kite Song" - Patti Griffin
5. "What Would You Say to Me" - Mary Chapin-Carpenter
6. "First Single" - The Format (everyone should be listening to this song-seriously go listen to it right now)
7. "Let Me Down Easy" - Chris Isaak
8. "Broken" - Seether and Amy Lee
9. "Party for Two" - Shania Twain and Billy Currington
10. "Call Me Mellow" - Tears for Fears (new stuff by TFF-sweet)
11. "Mr. Brightside" - The Killers (awesome, awesome, awesome)
12. "You're My Better Half" - Keith Urban (I'm just saying Keith Urban has a lot of bad songs)
13. "No End In Sight" - Katrina Elam (omg I love this song)

All I'm saying is there's a lot of the same genre on there. The only song I forgot to add was "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney. You guys are fine-that song is awesome. I'm going back to D's to add it.

P.S. A cool way to walk into work is to not notice that your scarf is caught in between your legs so that the fringe looks like it's coming out your butt.

*I'm pretty sure this site is being monitored by the RIAA.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I know literally none of these songs. I don't understand how we can even hold a converstation. Here are good lyrics - "Just remember I will always love you,
Even as I tear your fucking throat away.
But it will end no other way." TOOL "Pushit"

danielle said...

yeah riaa called me. they're watching you. so is gene.