Sunday, January 30, 2005

An apology

I just want to say to anyone who saw me last night at the winery or at the bar afterward that I'm sorry if I:

a. told you I loved you more than once,
b. grabbed your ass,
c. made you eat things I didn't recognize so I could find out what they were,
d. drunk dialed you,
e. tried to make out with you, and/or
f. spoke to you at all really

(Note: I think almost all of these apply to Suzanne)

And special apologies go out to Diane and Drew for driving me and dealing with me in the car and one to Kim for pretending like I was buying Chiclets from her butt.

I really have no explanation for myself except to say that I really love John Christ wine. It's so good when it hits my mouth.

7 comments:

danielle said...

i missed chiclet butt? gdammit.

John said...

who the H did you drunk dial?

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Next time drunk dial that John guy, he sure as hell loves to drunk dial everybody else. And he does a lousy Irish accent.

Anonymous said...

matt - holy crap, I can't believe I missed the booty doubling as a candy dispenser! I can only dream of that happening again one day in the not-so-distant future! Does it count that you wanted to make-out over the phone?

Anonymous said...

4 Bottles of John Christ wine $48
Tipping the hideous bartender $8

Starting the night off drinking in the storage closet at John Christ winery.....

Priceless

There are some things in life money can'y buy...but it does buy wine, and lots of it.

Drew

carmilevy said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Why can't my evenings out ever be so funny? Any advice?

Sarah said...

Carmi, come to the winery with us. It's a guaranteed good time, and I promise* I won't try to buy anything from your butt.

*I have my fingers crossed